Tikka Biryani Masala
Salt, Red Chilli, Cumin, Turmeric,
Coriander, Ginger, Garlic,
Big Cardamom, Acid (Citric Acid),
Carom, Long Pepper, Caraway,
Black Pepper, Clove, Cinnamon,
Anti Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide),
Chicken 750g – 1 kg
Mehran Basmati Rice 750g (Soaked for 30 minutes)
Onion (Medium) 4 pcs (Sliced)
Tomato (Medium) 4 pcs (Sliced)
Yogurt (Whipped) 1 cup
Mehran Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
Mehran Ginger Paste 1 tbsp
Green Chilli 6 – 7 pcs (Coarsely Chopped)
Green Coriander 1/2 bunch (Chopped)
Lemon Juice 3 tbsp
Oil/Ghee 1 1/4 cup /250g
Mehran Tikka Biryani Masala 1 packet – 50g
- In a bowl add chicken, Mehran Ginger & Garlic Paste, yogurt, 2 tbsp lemon juice, tomatoes and Mehran Tikka Biryani Masala. Mix well and let it marinate for 2 hours.
- Heat oil/ghee, and fry onions until they become golden, take out 2 tbsp and keep aside.
- In the same oil/ghee add marinated chicken, cover and cook until meat is tenderized, add green chilli
then remove. Burn a small piece of coal and place on a piece of foil in the pan, spread 1 tsp oil on the coal, cover and keep for 15 minutes. (Ensure the coal does not mix with the ingredients).
- In a separate large pan, boil 10 – 12 glasses of water with 2 – 21/2tbsp salt and add soaked Mehran Basmati Rice. When rice is half cooked, remove and strain water.
- Now spread prepared masala on rice in two layers and on top spread the fried onion, lemon juice and fresh coriander. Cover and cook on high heat for 3 minutes then lower the heat and cook for 15 minutes.
- When rice is done mix and serve.
Serve with fresh salad and raita.
Serving for 5 – 6 people.
(1 packet 50g)
Imported & Marketed in India by:
Ezta Ventures LLP
Byculla East, Mumbai - 27
For Trade Enquiries Contact: