Sindhi Biryani Masala
Salt, Red Chilli, Plum, Cumin,
Cinnamon, Coriander, Big Cardamom,
Onion, Turmeric, Sugar, Mango Powder,
Black Pepper, Clove, Green Cardamom,
Acid (Citric Acid), Paprika, Ginger,
Garlic, Biryani Flavoring,
Anti Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide)
Mutton /Chicken 750g – 1 kg
Mehran Basmati Rice 750g (Soaked for 30 minutes)
Tomato (Medium) 6 pcs (Sliced)
Onion (Medium) 3 pcs (Sliced)
Mehran Ginger Paste 2 tbsp
Mehran Garlic Paste 2 tbsp
Potato (Medium) 3 pcs (Peeled & Quartered)
Yogurt (Whipped) 1 cup
Green Coriander 1 cup (Chopped)
Fresh Mint Leaves 1/4 cup (Chopped)
Green Chilies 8 – 10 pcs (Small, Whole)
Lemon 1 pc (Thinly Sliced)
Oil/Ghee 1 cup / 200g
Mehran Sindhi Biryani Masala 1 packet – 60g
- Heat oil/ghee, fry onions until they become golden. Then take out the fried onions, crush and keep aside.
- In same oil, add Mehran Ginger & Garlic Paste and fry for a few minutes. Add meat and tomatoes, cover and cook until tomatoes become soft. Add Mehran Sindhi Biryani Masala, fried onions, yogurt, green chilies, potatoes, mint leaves and ½ cup green coriander and fry for 5 minutes.
- Then add ½ glass of water, cover and cook on low heat until meat becomes tender and ½ cup gravy remains. (For mutton add 2 – 3 glasses of water). Add lemon, ½ cup green coriander and keep aside.
- In a separate pan, add 10 – 12 glasses of water, 2 ½ tbsp salt and boil. Then add soaked Mehran Basmati Rice, when more than half rice is cooked remove from heat and strain water.
- Spread rice on prepared masala in 4 layers. Cover and cook on low heat for 10 – 15 minutes until rice is done. Mix before serving.
Serve with fresh salad and raita.
Serving for 6 – 8 people.
(1 packet 60g)
50 minutes for chicken.
1 -2 hours for mutton.
Imported & Marketed in India by:
Ezta Ventures LLP
Byculla East, Mumbai - 27
For Trade Enquiries Contact: